These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED “we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.pakdonseafood.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access our site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
1. The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to you using the Site.
2. You hereby agree to the following:
(i) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(ii) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(iii) You must agree that user’s name and other personal information must accurately represent the user himself or whomever he/she is representing under their consent.
3. User must notify us and provide any personal information that has been changed or modified.
4. If there is evidence that leads to suspicion of your personal information that has provided to be untrue or fraudulent, we reserve the rights to cancel your membership, nor will be liable for any compensations.
1. User must agree that the price of products being purchased on our website is based on the price that is listed on the date of purchase.
2. All prices that are listed on our website is in Hong Kong dollars.
3. Once we receive any purchase orders in our system, we will send an email to your corresponding registered email to notify you that your order has been received. This email does not represent not guarantee that your order can be fulfilled and will be based on availability of the product as seafood products may occasionally be out of stock due to natural causes or phenomenons.
4. We reserve the right to reject or cancel orders for any reason at our sole discretion including but not limited to:
(i) providing accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information
(ii) ensuring that personal user names and passwords are properly kept
(iii) assume that you or other persons are using your username and password to log in to your account.
5. We also reserve the right to reject or cancel orders for any reason at our sole discretion including but not limited to:
(i) the products you have ordered is unavailable due to unforeseen reasons
(ii) we are unable to deliver your product to your region due to unforeseen reasons
(iii) the price of one or more goods ordered is due to human or computer errors or the pricing information provided by the supplier is wrong.
1. Our company will accept payments with MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and bank transfer; all orders will be settled in Hong Kong Dollars.
2. We use third-party payment services to conduct all online transactions. When you place an order, you will be giving us authority to charge the specified amount only for the products and services you have ordered. We will begin to process your order once the full payment has been received.
3. Your credit card information will be collected, processed and retained by the payment service provider. You have agreed and accepted that you are solely responsible for any losses incurred by you when conducting credit card transactions and we shall not be liable for any related losses in whole or in part under any circumstances.
4. We will not collect or keep your credit card information if you opt for quick checkout, in that case your credit card information will be encrypted and retained by a third-party payment provider.
5. With VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, PayMe and bank transfer. Our payment limit per transaction is 10,000 Hong Kong Dollars.
6. If for any reason or any unforeseen circumstances that we are unable to fulfil your order and must cancel your order, we will arrange a full refund for you without any additional compensation.
7. The company reserves the right to make changes to our payment method for online shopping at anytime without prior notice to our customers.
8. Products and prices displayed on our website is for reference only and may be subject to change at anytime as prices of our products may fluctuate over time.
All order must be confirmed and completed before delivery will be arranged. The designated delivery time is scheduled between 15:30-18:30. We are unable to fulfil any delivery at a specific time at this moment due to the complexity of keeping our products live and fresh to all of our customers.
In the best interest of our customer’s health and safety, our delivery team will be offering “contactless delivery service”. Our delivery team will be dropping off your order at a designated location of your preference (e.g.residential lobby, management office) for you to collect your order. You will be notified via phone call or message before our delivery team delivers your package and we kindly advice you to be punctual receiving your package to ensure that you experience the best quality and freshness of the products. Under the circumstance that the customer is late or negligent in pick up the order, we will not be responsible for any foods or products that have gone bad or deteriorated.Please be advised to have your cell phone turned on and able to be contacted if you are expecting a scheduled delivery as our team will be contacting you shortly before arrival. Any scheduled delivery that is not attended or collected on-time will not be entitled for further rescheduling or a refund.
Delivery to addresses in Tung Chung, The Peak and other remote areas may require additional delivery charges. (delivery scope does not include: Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Lantau Island, Silver Mine Bay, Cheung Chau, Shek O, Stonecutters Island, Peng Chau, Ma Wan , Outlying villages, outlying islands and areas that cannot be reached by vehicles are not available for delivery).
In case of inclement weather such as typhoon signal No. 8 or above, red/black rainstorm warning signal, delivery may be subject to be rescheduled. Changes or cancellation on orders can be made one day prior to the delivery date before 17:00. Changes or cancellation cannot be made after that time. If you have any inquiries, please contact the customer service department: whatsapp 53078182/53078128 or email [email protected] (Customer service department hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00).
Ownership of products will be transferred to you at the time of delivery, but PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED retains the ownership of the product until all relevant payment has been received.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances such as fire, casualties, accidents, natural disasters, strikes, labor, disputes, labor shortage of skilled workers, shortage of products or raw materials, delay in transportation, government announcement of emergency regulations or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED resulting in our failure to provide service to you, PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED shall not be liable for this within the scope of such obstructions.
1. PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED, its employees or any third-party suppliers (hereinafter collectively referred to as “PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED”) will not make representations or warranties regarding matters of the following:
(i) our server’s (www.pakdonseafood.com) completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy or timeliness of all the data stored or obtained by the device (hereinafter referred to as "relevant data”)
(ii) provide or obtain relevant information about any products or services requested through our server (www.pakdonseafood.com).
(iii) any interferences while browsing our website or spread of computer viruses
2. All content and information on our site is served as a guideline only; we will not be responsible for any indirect or direct damages, losses or expenses that may be incurred due to overeliance of our website's contents.
3. If there are any changes to your registered information, you must notify us immediately to ensure that we can contact you effectively.
4. PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED shall not be liable for any indirect or direct damages, losses, expenses or expenses incurred as a result of reliance or use of relevant information or this website. If there is evidence that leads to suspicion of your personal information that has provided to be untrue or fraudulent, we reserve the rights to cancel your membership, nor will be liable for any compensations. You hereby also agree not to seek any compensation or file any lawsuit or claim against us.
You hereby agree not to use the website for the following purposes:
1. Upload, publish or transmit any illegal, harmful, threatening,, harassing, deceptive, Any content that is defamatory or otherwise offensive;
2. Impersonate any person(s) or organisation by using any service to transmit false or forged content;
3. Upload, publish, send, provide or otherwise transmit any content that violates any ownership or intellectual property rights (including but not limited to any party's patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights);
4. Upload, publish, email, provide or otherwise transmit any unauthorised advertisements, promotional materials such as "spam", "chain letters”; except for promotional materials or advertisements that has approved by the company in writing.
5. Upload, publish or send content, applications or programs that contain viruses or are sufficient to interfere, damage or restrict this website and/or computer software.
6. Obstruct or interfere with our server's ability to perform and provide service.
7. Collect or steal personal identification information of other users.
1. When you submit any user-generated content (text, files, images, photos, sounds, videos or other materials) on our website, you grant us a permanent, non-exclusive, global, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free license for reprinting, distributing, communicating to the public, revising, compiling derivative works, displaying and otherwise using the user content of the website (including but It is not limited to promoting and reposting part or all of the website in any media format and through any media channels).
2. You hereby acknowledge the following:
e. User content does not include any material that may be illegal, defamatory, obscene, offensive, endangering the safety of any person, intended to harass any person, or not suitable for display on the website.
f. At our request, you will provide us with written copies of any consents, permits and licenses or relevant documents obtained.
Links (including hyperlinks) that you will find in our website will lead you to other websites. Those links provided are for your convenience only and does not imply our endorsement of other websites, operators or contents. We are solely responsible for content on our website only.
The intellectual property rights of all content, designs, text, images and other materials on this website are owned, controlled or licensed by us. Any use of our content without prior consent or approval is strictly prohibited; and such use may constitute an infringement of the rights of the owner.All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of PAKDON SEAFOOD used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of PAKDON SEAFOOD LIMITED.
1. The company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. We reserve the right to deny users access to our website or any part of it at our sole discretion to any users who violate these terms and conditions.
4. Without our written consent, you may not copy, use or transmit the content of our ‘Terms of Agreement’.
5. Our terms of agreement is a formal agreement between both parties; both parties must abide by them. Niether party has the right to replace these terms of agreement of any other form.
6. These terms and conditions will be governed under the laws of Hong Kong. The courts of Hong Kong will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim related to violations of our policy.
7. In the event of any improper usage of our website and website content, or breach of term of agreement that may cause us loss or damage of any kind, we reserve the rights to seek reasonable compensation from you.
8. Under the Hong Kong law, we may impose a $0.5 fee per each plastic shopping bag requested.
In the event of the following scenarios, we reserve the right to cancel your order due to:
(i) insufficient stock of goods; or
(ii) delivering to remote locations where transportation arrangements cannot be made; or
(iii) improper pricing information provided due to either human or computer error or delays that may be caused by our supplier.
In the event that you order is cancelled due to insufficient stock or any other reasons, your payment will be refunded back to you via whichever payment method you used. Refunds for credit card payments can be issued within 2 weeks. If you used bank transfer, please send your bank account information via WhatsApp to our customer service department and we will process it for you.
Customer Service Department:
Whatsapp: 53078182 / 53078128
Email: [email protected]
(Customer Service Department Operating Hours：Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00)
現在增值泊點，除了一般的電子支付渠道外，(Wechat pay, Alipay, 信用卡, Payme )，亦支援轉數快增值服務。但由於轉數快增值需要額外人手處理，所以$3000元面額以下的轉數快增值交易，每次均會產生$30元 的行政費用。
使用轉數快增值$500元，扣除行費費用後，最後增值的金額 : $470元。
使用轉數快增值$3000元，扣除行費費用後，最後增值的金額 : $3000元。
泊點每次增值金額為$500 之倍數，$500 , $1000, $1500, $2000…….如此類推。